Wednesday 29 April 2009




Waheguru ji ka khalsa
waheguru ji ki fateh Sangat ji,

One of my interests is that I enjoy recording keertan whether it be from the local Gurdwara, Sri Guru Singh Sabha Park avenue or from Sackhand Sri Harmandir Sahib, Amritsar. So for all you kirtan lovers out there I have created this blog so that I can share the kirtan I have by many renowned jathe with you!

Last year was 300 sala Gurta Gaddi diwas, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj and this auspicious occasion was celebrated by Sikhs and people from other faiths all around the Globe. With Waheguru ji's kirpa I had the chance to go with my father for two to three weeks. I also had the chance to record some live keertan performed by Jathe well known across the world. We also celebrated Bandi chor Diwas there and had darshan of all Guru ji's sangat that had come from all over the world. It was fantastic and was truly beautiful, I have also taken pictures which I will also share.

No comments:

Post a Comment